|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for production operatives for one of our well-established clients based in Chippenham which are going through an exciting period of growth. These roles will be temporary with the view to go permanent.
Working hours available:
1400-2200 Monday-Thursday with an earlier shift on Friday of 12-2000
Pay rate £8.23 increasing to £8.50 after 12 weeks.
As of April the pay rate will increase to £9.30 per hour.
Our client offers free on site parking, full training on shift, a friendly, relaxed and fun environment and you may even get some goodies to take home!
The role will be varied and you need to be comfortable working in a fast pace environment which due to the nature of the work does involve some manual handling. You will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Weighing ingredients ready for mixing
• Mixing down ingredients
• Getting goods ready to bake in the ovens
• Quality checking of finished product
• Working in the cleaning area ensuring all equipment is ready to use
• When you are fully trained you may be put in departments which involve finishing of the baked goods and cutting them to size
The ideal candidate:
• Be comfortable working within small teams
• Have strong communication skills
• Be able to follow instructions
• Have a good eye for detail
• Ideally have your own transport however this isn’t essential.
If interested please call 01793 431746 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org