Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for 20 Experienced Bakery Operatives to join a well-established company who specialise in manufacturing savoury products and ready meals. Our clients business is growing and as a result, we are now seeking new talent to join their manufacturing teams. The environment is busy and fast paced.
- Are you currently looking for a full-time permanent job?
- Do you have previous bakery experience?
- Can you work Monday to Friday shift pattern?
- Can you travel to Llantrisant area (CF72)?
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £8.91 - £10.11
Shifts: Candidates will be required to alternate mornings and afternoons. Nights will be set shift pattern.
Days: 6am - 2pm, Afternoons 2pm - 10pm and Nights 10pm - 6am.
- Accurately weighing out and preparing ingredients for mixing
- Mixing, dividing and shaping dough prior to proving
- Setting temperatures and cooking times for different products
- Using modern machinery and technology throughout the process
- Cleaning machinery and work station
Experience: Precious bakery experience essential
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
This role is offering ongoing temporary and possibly permanent opportunities for candidates who can demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during their assignment.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.