Gap - Personnel operating as an employment business is currently recruiting for Bananas Packing and Loading, in Evesham, Worcestershire (WR11).
As the business is growing and expanding we are looking for 14 Bananas Operatives across three shifts:
- Sun - Thu ( must include weekend days) + OT Available
- Tue - Sat ( must include weekend days) + OT Available
- Fri - Mon + OT available.
Shift starts at 6am, finish time within 3pm - 4:30pm.
- Pay rates are £8.21 ( up to 40 hours), any after - £10.26.
The position is temporary, leading to permanent after completion of 12 weeks.
No experience required, as full training is provided. Successful candidate will be responsible for packing and sorting bananas. May involve heavy lifting. You will be working in nice and friendly environment.
Sounds like the job is for you? Don't wait, apply now!
You can apply by directly calling us on 07523515781, or send us the email with your CV on email@example.com
*All rates are paid in accordance with National Minimum Wage/ National Minimum Wage.
* Temp to perm opportunites after 12 weeks for candidates who successfully complete probation period.
Closing date for application is 17th August 2019