|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We are recruiting Decontamination Technicians to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our client
Location: Lichfield (WS13)
Pay rate: £10 per hour plus £100 call out fee, mileage and paid travel expenses
- Reactively respond to requests to provide deep clean and automated decontamination services.
- Observe safe infection control protocol in the set up and operation of systems and equipment.
- Perform deep clean practices in healthcare environments adhering to the standard operating procedures and method statements as outlined by my client and relevant legislation.
- Communicate with hospital staff of all levels in relation to the cleaning and decontamination activities performed.
- Work collectively with both colleagues and customer operators to successfully meet the requirements of the infection control and prevention solution agreed.
- To ensure the delivery of products and services are provided to the customer in a consistent and timely manner.
- To work closely with the office team to ensure high levels of communication are maintained and customer feedback is shared.
- Accurately record and report data collected during the delivery of products and services.
- To support in maintaining the efficient functioning of a regional hub to include organisation, housekeeping and stock management.
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of company systems, equipment and assets.
- Proactively work with the Regional Mobile Service Engineers ensuring demand, customer expectation and engagement is maintained to a high level within the region.
- To provide holiday/sickness cover for the Managed Contract Sites within the region.
- To have an established and deep understanding of the use of all products across the range.
- To establish relevant knowledge and skill to demonstrate basic technical understanding of all products operated.
- To have demonstrated a valued contribution towards the efficient delivery of products and services.
- To demonstrate the ability to follow instructions in order to deliver services to a consistently high standard, ensuring the integrity of the brand is not compromised and customer satisfaction is prioritised.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow instructions and action tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Possess a responsible and positive attitude promoting the skills of an excellent team player.
- To communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- The ability to use own initiative and approach challenges logically to deliver successful outcomes.
- Consistent output to complete a task to the required standard.
- A drive for time bound completion of tasks whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly and confidently learn new technology’s and practices.
- Excellent ability to build rapport with customers and provide an excellent customer service.
- Possess knowledge or awareness of high cleaning standards.
- Full and clean UK driving licence
- Paid Accommodation
- Paid Travel expenses, mileage
Closing date for application is 31th March 2021
To apply you can:
-send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 'DecTech'
-call on 01902 422 940
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business