We are looking for Battery Service Support Engineers in Goole, with Immediate Starts!
Shifts: 08:00-17:00, Monday to Friday
Salary: £21,500 per annum
Skills/ Experience Required
- Previous experience with forklift truck / motive power/ traction / lithium / acid batteries is preferred but not essential
- Basic electrical engineering skills (no qualifications are essential)
- Ability to communicate with clients
- Ability to manage time effectively
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation, which offers a great benefits package for their employees.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Cleaning battery cells
- Topping up lead acid batteries
- Adhering to health & safety policies
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Representing company in a positive manner
- Ensuring work area is always kept clean and well maintained
- Working in a team environment
- Full UK driving licence
- Must be commutable distance to Trafford Park
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in some form of engineering
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment.