|Salary:||20000 - 999999 year|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Wilkes|
As part of the service team you will be expected to give expert advice to the customer, as well as providing Topping, cleaning ,minor repairs and maintenance to batteries and chargers.. Examples of responsibilities include testing cells, replacing cells, changing connector bolts, replacing cables, topping up cells and cleaning equipment.
Skills/ Experience Required
- Previous experience with forklift truck/ motive power/ traction/ lithium/ acid batteries is preferred
- Basic electrical engineering skills
- Ability to communicate with clients
- Ability to manage time effectively
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation, which offers a great benefits package for their employees.
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please send us a copy of your current CV.
Training will be provided however we are looking for candidates with some form of engineering experience/competence.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Cleaning battery cells
- Topping up lead acid batteries
- Adhering to health & safety policies at all times
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Representing company in a positive manner
- Ensuring work area is kept clean at all times
- Working in a team environment
- Full UK driving licence
- Must be commutable distance to Trafford Park
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in some form of engineering
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
Location: Peterborough, Huntingdon Area.
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000.00 p.a. depending on experience