|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£21,500 per annum|
We are currently recruiting for Battery Support Engineer to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our client.
Ss part of the service team you will be expected to give expert advice to the customer, as well as providing topping, cleaning, minor repairs and maintenance to batteries and chargers. Examples of responsibilities include testing cells, replacing cells, changing connector bolts, replacing cables, topping up cells and cleaning equipment.
Location: Tamworth, B78
- £21,500 per annum
- Monday to Friday
- 8am to 5pm
- 2 x 15min paid and 1 x 30min unpaid
- Cleaning battery cells
- Topping up lead acid batteries
- Adhering to health & safety policies
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Representing company in a positive manner
- Ensuring work area is always kept clean and well maintained
- Working in a team environment
Skills/ Experience Required
- Previous experience with forklift truck / motive power/ traction / lithium / acid batteries is preferred but not essential
- Basic electrical engineering skills (no qualifications are essential)
- Ability to communicate with clients
- Ability to manage time effectively
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation, which offers a great benefits package for their employees.
Training will be provided; however, we are looking for candidates with some form of engineering experience/competence.
- Full UK driving licence
- Must be commutable distance to Trafford Park
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in some form of engineering
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
Ongoing work, with chance to get permanent contract after 12 weeks
Closing date for applications is 24th February 2021
To apply you can send your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 01902 422 940
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business