Are you an experienced bench joiner?
Do you have experience working with doors?
Are you looking for a fantastic new opportunity?
If you've answered to all of the above then we would love to hear from you.
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting for Bench Joiners to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our client based in Barnsley
Pay rate is negotiable dependent on experience - up to £15 per hour for the right candidate.
Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00
- Following drawings/specifications to cut products to size
- Processing intracate details of doors
- Completing this for bespoke doors
- Hanging doors on sites
- Quality Checking
- Inserting locks and hinges into the doors
- Products are very expensive so attention to detail is paramount
- Must have experience within door industry
- Previously used the internal bench saw
- Certification of bench joiner is desirable
- Positive can do attitude
- Drive and be eager to expand current skill set
- Flexibility on working location
-Free car Park
This is a 12 week temp to perm role whereby successful candidates will have a permanent job following a successful 12 week probation period
Closing date for applications is 10th October 2020.
To register your interest, for more information or to apply you can:
-click the blue “Apply now” button
-send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org