|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
BENCH JOINER – IMMEDIATE START – TEMP ONGOING – Up to £DOE
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for experienced bench joiners for our client based in East Swindon.
Sociable working hours, Monday-Friday 0800-1630
The role is hands-on, and your duties may include:
- You will be responsible for bringing designs to life by manufacturing products from CAD designs.
- Cutting and machining panel products in the manufacture of various cabinets and bespoke furniture items.
- Assembly of products
- Ensuring H&S guidelines are always followed and keeping a clean working space.
- Quality checking of finished products
- This role is workshop based in Swindon.
The ideal candidate:
- Have experience within a similar role and have a good all round bench joinery knowledge
- Have experience running various joinery machinery and be comfortable using hand tools
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have the ability to understand CAD drawings and prepare cutting lists from these
- Have a clean driving license
- Own tools in beneficial
The pay rate for the role is:
A competitive rate is being offered for this role depending on experience.
To apply for this BENCH JOINER position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on email@example.com / Office Call – 01793 431746