The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap personnel acting as recruitment agency are recruiting for various joinery company’s in and around swindon for joiners and assembly staff on both temporary and permanent contracts.
Pay rate is negotiable depending on experience and skillset, all roles are full-time and based around core office hours with the occasional overnight stay for installartion.
The Roles involve:
- Satisfactory completion of assembly work and prepping work
- Operation of various tools and equipment in a safe manner to include drills, tablesaw, circular saw and varnishing equipment.
- Satisfactory installation of products to the standard, specification and timescales of the client
- Be analytical and have the ability to problem solve
- Be able to work under pressure to strict timescales without compromising quality
- Be a strong communicator and be comfortable working within a small team
- Have a can do attitude and be keen to learn new skills
- We have clients who will consider all levels of experience from trainee to skilled joiners.
If you are looking for a new role please get in touch with Christina on 01793 431746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org