|Salary:||10 - 10 hour|
|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a bespoke production sprayer on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent.
Working hours are 0600-1400 Monday to Friday, however the company are going to be introducing a late shift which will be rotational 1330-2230 so flexibility is required. Overtime is available on Saturdays and will be paid at time and a quarter.
Pay rate is £10.13 per hour and is paid weekly.
• You will be working with a high end furniture brand and be responsible for working within their spray department where they utilise water based paints
• Assisting with assembly of bespoke furniture
• Ensuring quality standards are met at all times
• Working to KPI’s
• Ensure health and safety procedures are followed
• Report any defect or faults to the production supervisor/manager
The ideal candidate:
• Have experience of working within a similar role ideally using water based products
• Have experience of finishing practices such as sanding, caulking and decorating
• Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Be able to work alone upon own initiative or as part of a small team
• Be comfortable working in a fast pace environment and be adaptable to change
If interested in this role we have immediate interviews available.
To apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793431746.