|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a bespoke production wood machinist on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent.
Working hours are inbetween 0600-1400 Monday to Friday, however the company are going to be introducing a late shift which will be rotational 1330-2230 so flexibility is required. Overtime is available on Saturdays and will be paid at time and a quarter.
Pay rate is £10.13 per hour and is paid weekly.
- You will be working with wood machines to manufacture bespoke furniture.
- Assisting with assembly of bespoke furniture
- Ensuring quality standards are met at all times
- Working to KPI’s
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed
- Report any defect or faults to the production supervisor/manager
The ideal candidate:
- Have knowledge of tools, and materials common to the wood industry .
- Have skills in operating machines such as: panel saw, wood welder, belt sander etc.
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to work alone upon own initiative or as part of a small team
- Be comfortable working in a fast pace environment and be adaptable to change
If interested in this role we have immediate interviews available