Are you Fluent in both German and English (Speaking and Writing), with experience in Customer Support or Sales Administration and the ability to coach and mentor colleagues?
Do you seek the opportunity to join an International Manufacturing organisation and invest your language skills and customer support experience into an organisation who are passionate about growth and delivering on their promises, and who truly value the diverse experience, talent and ideas that their employees bring to the business?
Would you describe yourself as customer-focused and someone who thrives on providing support and solutions that exceed customer expectation at every turn?
If so and you thrive on providing support and solutions that exceed the needs and expectations of both customers and colleagues, this role could be exactly the next step you seek in your career.
- Working as part of a multi-cultural, diverse customer support department with a range of language skills, you will be responsible for leading and motivating the German-speaking team to ensure customer needs are met and team members are supported and provided with training and regular feedback on performance.
- You will take ownership of resolving escalated customer support queries and equally guiding your team to be successful in providing effective solutions without the need to escalate
- You will coach, mentor and manage performance levels within your team, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided to customers at all times.
- In addition, you will support a portfolio of your own customers, following orders through to the despatch stage, communicating with internal departments and external freight forwarders to ensure the customer receives the order within the delivery lead time or is made aware of any issues ahead of time and provided with a satisfactory solution.
- You will be responsible for accurately maintaining customer price files and creating invoices, as well as dealing with any invoice queries or complaints and raising credit notes in accordance with company policy.
- You will be fluent in both German and English (verbal & written), ideally with German being your native language.
- You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels, with experience in delivering client-focused solutions, based upon a variety of customer needs and requirements.
- You will have good leadership skills and a genuine desire to coach and mentor others in developing their skill sets and potential – Ideally this will be supported by proven experience of leading or managing a team within a customer-support environment, although this is not essential.
- You will be used to reacting to a high volume of queries and able to maintain composure and prioritise effectively when working under pressure and dealing with conflicting demands.
- You will be I.T literate and confident with manipulating volumes of data within Microsoft Excel, keep accurate records and ideally have a working knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP system.
In return, you will benefit from:
- An interesting and varied role in a diverse and collaborative environment
- Working for an organisation who truly value their employees and treat everyone in a respectful, honest and ethical manner.
- Being part of a company who encourage continuous learning and creative thinking, promoting team-based problem-solving, and recognising and sharing successes.
- Knowing that the people within, processes and systems are focused on delivering consistent quality, service, cost, and technology improvements that create value for both customers and the group
Hours of Work:
8AM - 4PM, Monday to Friday
Closing date: 3rd May 2019.
To apply please send your CV by clicking apply.