|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper in Exeter on a temp to perm basis.
About the client: A family ran business who have 30 years’ experience within their sector. They pride themselves on the reputation built on exemplary customer service based on delivery
About the role:
- Reconcile Purchase invoices to delivery notes and get signed off before data entry.
- Credit control, issue monthly statements and chase overdues by phone.
- Process monthly payroll/pension and prepare for bulk payment.
- Prepare monthly purchase ledger payment for bulk payment.
- Prepare monthly vat returns
- Monthly EC Sales List
- Petty cash/Till reconciliation.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- General Admin and filing.
Hours: Monday to Friday 0830am-1700pm
Weekly pay (whilst in your 12 weeks)
Personal account manager
On site car park
Canteen with unlimited tea and coffee
Close to shops and supermarket (suitable for lunch breaks)
Permeant position after 12 weeks
We are now able to offer 2 ways to register:
• Option 1 – Come to our local Exeter branch where we can complete your registration abiding by all social distancing measures
• Option 2 – Video remote registration – register from home!
Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times whilst adhering to all social distancing measures.