The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
No two days will be the same and you will run an all the branch payroll, compliance, interviews and lead generation for the consultants. We are all grown-ups here and you will enjoy a lot of autonomy and the room to succeed!
You will be joining a dynamic, entrepreneurial and passionate team environment with sensible and meaningful KPI’s, in a supportive and non-micro-managed culture.
The role will be varied and will include:
- Candidate registrations and interviews
- Candidate compliance checks
- Payroll input and final sign off
- Liaising with our clients on current vacancies
- Advertising new roles
- CV Searching for suitable candidates
- Lead generation for consultants
Does this sound like you?
- Target driven
- Natural networker
- Excellent communicator
- Hungry to succeed
- Highly motived and driven
If so we would love to hear from you, and can offer:
- Generous basic salary, depending on experience
- A commission scheme which recognises and rewards achievement
- Regular incentives
- Career progression opportunities
- Generous benefit package