|Salary:||£18000.00 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Antony Wheeler|
£18,000 - £20,000
gap technical are looking for an administrator on a temporary basis to support some project work in our office in Cambridge. The office is in a great location with immediate access to local shops and gym.
- To provide general administrative support to the Resourcers and Consultants within the Branch
- Supporting ongoing payroll projects
- Completing outgoing and incoming calls to a high standard
- Specific administrative work required on client accounts as directed
- Undertaking specific compliance duties
- All general office duties to include; filing; photocopying; faxing; scanning
- Assisting in keeping all databases up to date
- Relaying accurate messages
- Excellent telephone manner, confident and comfortable on the phone
- Able to follow instructions diligently
- Dependable and hard working
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with high volumes of work
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Methodical and practical approach
- Organised with a desire to show initiative
Please apply with a copy of your CV if this role is of interest.
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.