|Salary:||£30,000.00 to £38,000.00 per annum, DOE|
Could you be our next Branch Manager?
We are looking for someone who is able to maximise the revenue opportunities within the branch by implementing a clear and achievable sales strategy, through a consultative approach with the team in order to attract and retain business. We are a people business and so an ability to build strong relationships with clients and candidates has to come second nature to you. Coaching and mentoring is a key focus to lead the branch team to the achievement of their individual and the team monthly KPI's.
Key priorities are:
- Maximising business opportunities and contributing towards the margin generation of the branch by negotiating the best commercial outcomes for the business and managing budgets and overheads.
- Targets relating to the business generation, growth and retention including number of temps out, margin billed, sales activity and service targets are met, and the team performance is managed in line with the set KPI's.
- Providing a consultative approach to communication with workers, clients, colleagues, management and other relevant departments to achieve the business objectives.
- Ensuring operational compliance with all company policies, procedures and legislation and ensuring that best practice is the basis of all functions within the branch.
You'll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- Rational decision making with the ability to deal with conflict, complaints and problem solve independently when stakes are high;
- Recognises inaccuracies independently, be able to proactively identify improvement initiatives and implement them through a consultative approach;
- Have excellent commercial awareness, able to develop long lasting relationships through rapport building and understanding the client's needs
- Ability to inspire and motivate others to succeed, able to prioritise branch workload and delegate effectively
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills, able to meet and exceed the branch strategy
- Ability to be persuasive, persistent and patient and approach all professional relationships in a consultative manner
- Demonstrates the passion for becoming a strong leader, encourage autonomy and empowers individuals within their role by sharing knowledge and best practice
Sound like a role for you? Here's a bit about us to see if you'd like to be part of our team:
With 46 hubs across the UK, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, healthcare and multilingual sectors. Having been acquired by BeNEXT - a global HR and staffing provider with a £500-million+ turnover - we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we'd love for you to join us!
If you choose to work with us, you'll be part of a team who is focused on employee wellbeing, company culture and personal development. You'll embark on a meaningful career - not just a job - with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of. You'll truly share and uphold our core values, each of which we bring to life through our #Icare programme:
Our vision is to be the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates and employees are proud to be associated with. We are well on our way, and you'll be a valuable part of the fantastic team who's getting us there.
You'll receive benefits including:
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
- A day off during the week of your birthday.
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 2* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you'd like to work with? If so, please submit your CV along with any supporting documents.