Award Winning Industrial specialist gap personnel are looking to expand our Peterborough team.
Could you be our next Branch Manager?
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Branch Manager to join our Peterborough branch & lead the team and branch development.
You may be an existing Recruitment Branch manager or an experienced Senior Consultant that is ready to take the next step in your career development.
This is a gap personnel Peterborugh branch is established for one year & presents a great opportunity to join a growing company that has been awarded Best Companies to work for ‘World Class - 3 Star award’.
Key Priorities of the role are:
- Managing a branch to achieve budgeted & non-financial targets
- Developing existing relationships within the client base
- Creating & maximising new business opportunities & negotiating the best commercial terms to add to the profitability of the branch
- Writing a business plan to ensure achievement of budgeted targets
- Takes an active lead in all branch client accounts & ensuring service levels are reviewed, managed & improvements are put in place when needed.
- Achievement of agreed targets, financial & non-financial.
- Ensuring the team are supported, coached & managed to perform within their roles.
- Ensure we operate to compliance standards & all employment legislation
This is a key role within the branch & region, in addition to extensive recruitment experience within a similar role, you will need;
- Excellent client management skills, with a track record of retaining business.
- Background in developing people within their careers
- Good knowledge of the Peterborough recruitment market
- Ability to attract & recruit candidates in line with our client needs
- Have experience of managing clients in challenging times
- Have experience winning new business
In return you can expect to work with a Gold Standard Investors in People company, who are recognised as being one of the UK’s Top 4th Independent Industrial Recruiters. With an annual turnover in excess of £200 million and with ambitious growth plans to exceed £250 million by 2022, you can be assured that we are forward thinking and believe in developing and training our staff to be the best in the industry.
We offer an excellent remuneration package and working conditions and believe in rewarding our employees for their commitment and hard work this includes:
- Salary £31,000-£37,000 depending on experience
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Full time hours (42.5h per week)
- Access to a management development program.
- Award Winning Benefits Package
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career & join a growing business that values its people first.