|Salary:||£32000-4000 Depending on experience|
Award Winning Industrial specialist gap personnel are looking to expand our Southend team.
Could you be our next Branch Manager in Southend?
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Branch Manager to join our Southend branch & lead the team and branch development.
To maximise revenue opportunities within the branch through a consultative approach with the team to retain & gain new busines opportunities to exceed budgeted targets.
This is a gap personnel Southend branch is established & presents a truly great opportunity to join a growing company that has recently Been awarded Best Companies to work for ‘World Class - 3 Star award’.
Key Priorities of the role are:
- Managing a branch to achieve budgeted & non-financial targets
- Creating & maximising new business opportunities & negotiating the best commercial terms to add to the profitability of the branch
- Writing a business plan to ensure achievement of budgeted targets
- Takes an active lead in all branch accounts & ensuring service levels are reviewed, managed & improvements are put in place when needed.
- Achievement of agreed targets, financial & non-financial.
- Ensuring the team are supported, coached & managed to perform within their roles.
- Ensure we operate to compliance standards & all employment legislation
This is a key role within the branch & region, in addition to extensive recruitment experience within a similar role, you will need;
- Excellent client management skills, with a track record of retaining business.
- Background in developing people within their careers
- Good knowledge of the Southend & local Essex market ecruitment market
- Ability to attract & recruit candidates in line with our client needs
- Have experience of managing clients in challenging times
In return you can expect to work with a Gold Standard Investors in People company, who are recognised as being one of the UK’s Top 4th Independent Industrial Recruiters. With an annual turnover in excess of £200 million and with ambitious growth plans to exceed £250 million by 2022, you can be assured that we are forward thinking and believe in developing and training our staff to be the best in the industry.
We offer an excellent remuneration package and working conditions and believe in rewarding our employees for their commitment and hard work this includes:
- Salary £32,000-£40,000 depending on experience
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Full time hours (40h per week)
- Access to a management development program.
- Award Winning Benefits Package
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career & join a growing business that values its people first.
Closing date 30th August 2021