The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Are you an experienced Brand Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
gap professional are recruiting on behalf of our client as an employment agency, who is a well established company and has a strong reputation for quality, innovation and customer service in its 100-year history and is the home of the number 1 hand tool brand. Our client is based in the LL53 location, they are looking for an experienced Brand Manager with excellent analytical and research skills, a creative flair and commercial acumen.
Our client is looking for a Brand Manager to develop a clear perspective of end user trends in the market and align them with our branding, new product development and marketing to deliver a strong message to their customers in the most effective way possible.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £29,000 - £36,000 per annum
- Use of end user and market strategy to build a convincing and all-encompassing marketing formula that supports our sales objectives
- Optimise performance and impact whilst operating within budgetary and financial brackets
- Work closely with the sales team to maximise our brands potential including trade promotions, POS display and distribution
- Conduct market and range reviews, identify growth opportunities, develop brand marketing strategies and NPD to meet company goals
- Crate a programme of systematic research into the way CKI and competitor products are used by target consumer groups
- To be a brand ambassador both internally and externally
Skills Required to Succeed:
- Experience of brand planning with a creative eye
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to understand key profit and loss data with strong project management skills
- The ability to autonomously lead and influence groups of peers through effective communication
- Demonstrate broad management experience in the development and delivery of marketing programmes
- Presentation and negotiating skills
- Strong analytical abilities combined with in depth understanding of categories and brand thinking
- Confident and effective communicator to all levels of the business, with a can-do attitude and is able to challenge the status quo in a positive and pro-active manner
We would expect you to have a minimum 3 years Brand Management experience in a B2B or B2C environment, educated to a degree level in a relevant subject. Sales experience would be advantageous as would a CIM qualification.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply today.
Closing date is the 20th April 2019.
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to email@example.com