BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR - EXETER AIRPORT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Administrator for an ongoing temporary assignment based at Exeter Airport Industrial Estate.
You would be joining a company that manufacturers agricultural parts who trade to their customer base of retailers and importing wholesalers worldwide.
- Identifying business improvements
- Supporting with audit requirements
- Working with IT teams and Process Improvement Specialists to develop systemisation
- General administration duties
- Record keeping
- Order processing
- Liaising with Import and Export of goods
- Maintaining deliveries spreadsheet for Goods In
- Data loading of costs, files and market data
- Operational data loading
- Managing company vehicle fleet
- Manage maintenance of site facilities
- Administration experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Able to follow clear processes
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good IT skills
- Good spoken and written English language
- Knowledge of Import and Export
Hours & Pay:
- Temporary ongoing assignment
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 17:15pm
- £19K per annum
If you are an experienced administrator looking for a new long term challenge, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this Business Administrator role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.