The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Business Administrator to work for our well-known client based near the airport in Exeter.
This role will be ongoing with an immediate start and is a full time position.
Execute routine business operations as part of an Administration team in support of all business functions to optimise efficiency and pool knowledge and capability
- Executing routine business tasks efficiently and rapidly
- Identifying efficiency improvements
- Providing segregation of duties to support audit requirements
- Working with IT teams and Process Improvement Specialist to develop systemisation of routine tasks
- Identifying and eliminating duplication of effort or activity
- Administration and record keeping
- Order processing
- Order invoicing
- Creation of documents for Export shipments. (DGNs, CofO etc)
- Liaising with carriers for both Import and Export of goods.
- Requesting quotes for Import shipments
- Maintaining deliveries spreadsheet for Goods In.
- Batch file data loading e.g. costs, v files, market data,
data loading and record maintenance
- Manage the maintenance of Exeter facilities
- Manage company vehicle fleet
- Arranging hospitality including reception, refreshments, hotel bookings etc
- Supporting employees’ business travel requirements
Skills, Knowledge & Experiences:
- Good administration skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly throughout the organisation.
- Ability to work in an ordered way within clear business processes
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight time schedules
- Good skills including Microsoft Office applications, and Sparex own systems
- Good verbal and written English language skills.
- Previous experience of Import/Export/Customer services an advantage
Rate of pay/Hours
- £8.50 Per Hour
- 9:00am - 5:15pm
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job