|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Thomas|
We are hiring a new Business Development Manager for the South of England, so the ideal candidate will be based in Bristol/Gloucester area. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in sales, winning profitable new business and the capacity to pitch to key account and group-based prospects by implementing a clear and achievable sales strategy.
Key priorities include:
- Executing a consultative approach to attract profitable business across industrial sectors as well as maximising opportunities to cross-sell into supporting divisions to achieve financial targets.
- Forming a solid communication plan to operational teams on what the client’s requirements are and ensure all compliance demands are achieved.
- Building strong relationships with clients and internal branch teams whilst demonstrating our company values.
You’ll ideally have skills and/or experience in:
- Generating and following through on leads
- Presenting solutions to client requirements and winning new business that is profitable in terms of margin but also attractive for the operational teams to deliver;
- Proactively identifying improvement initiatives and implementing them through a consultative approach and managing complaints and problem solving independently when stakes are high;
- Developing long-lasting relationships through rapport building and understanding client needs;
- Networking as a confident, effective communicator who can engage customers at all positioning levels;
- Forming solid strategies to drive brand awareness using social media channels and self-motivated to turn leads into business;
- Following internal processes and procedures with excellent administration, organisational and time management skills;
- Working under pressure and multi-tasking and prioritising workloads effectively to achieve deadlines and meet and exceed set KPI’s.
Sound like a role for you? Here’s a bit about us to see if you’d like to be part of our team:
With a national presence across the UK, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, healthcare and multilingual sectors. Having been acquired by BeNEXT Group Inc – a global HR and staffing provider with a £500-million+ turnover – we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we’d love for you to join us.
If you choose to work with us, you’ll be part of a team that is focused on employee wellbeing, company culture and personal development. You’ll embark on a meaningful career – not just a job – with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of. You’ll truly share and uphold our core values, each of which we bring to life through our #Icare programme:
Our vision is to be the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates and employees are proud to be associated with. We are well on our way, and you’ll be a valuable part of the fantastic team who’s getting us there.
You’ll receive benefits including:
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
- A day off during the week of your birthday.
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Attractive basic salary and uncapped commission
- Flexibility to manage your own work schedule /work from home
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
If we sound like a company you'd like to work with, please send your CV and any supporting documents to our UK Sales Director Natasha Thomas on email@example.com / give Natasha a call on 07714 765673. You can also apply directly on our website by clicking 'apply' in the top right-hand corner.
We look forward to meeting you.