|Salary:||Up to £60k OTE in 1st year|
|Consultant's Branch:||Other areas|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Oxley|
We have a rare opportunity to join our business as a Business Development Manager. Based across our East region with the flexible option of being based at one of our offices in Southend, Peterborough, Norwich.
As a Business Development manager, you will be responsible purely for sales. We are a fun team who are focused on high performance meaning we deliver year on year. You’ll be passionate to win volume business across the industrial recruitment sectors on both a temporary and permanent basis. A selection of responsibilities is:
- Generating new business across the industrial recruitment sector via telephone-based sales, social media and new ideas you can bring.
- Market researching and lead generation.
- Networking, Networking, Networking.
- Client Meetings across, operations, HR and senior Directors
- Participating and leading regional sales events.
- Working as part of a central sales team to grow the national picture
- Collaborating with operational teams so in partnership we deliver the best solution for clients
Key to this role is you being able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Prioritise a demanding workload
- Understand the importance of planning and preparation.
- Identify a sales opportunity through a variety of channels.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of commercial awareness and the importance of being ahead of the competition.
- Possess the ability to influence with integrity and develop meaningful long-lasting relationships through rapport building.
- Be an ambitious character with a high degree of energy and enthusiasm.
- Be results driven and goal orientated.
- Be a provider of solutions
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Possess engagement skills that can be adapted to people from all walks of life
- Ooze confidence in being to deliver set targets and kpi’s
- Share knowledge and best practice and encourage the success of other members of the team.
- Embraces an organisations brand, goals and objectives and works consistently in a manner that clearly reinforces that.
- Protect the image, reputation and awareness of the gap personnel branch in the local market.
- Know how to have fun in your job and naturally possess a positive attitude
- Competitive salary.
- No on-call.
- Purely 8.00am – 5.00pm.
- To be part of a fantastic team who will offer you support with leads, local market knowledge and warm contacts.
- Uncapped commission.
- Company car Allowance/ Mobile phone/laptop
- Exciting incentives including holiday vouchers, weekends away and annual trips abroad (In the last few years we have attended prizes in Dubai and the Italian Grand Prix and Barcelona to name but a few…)
- Leading Medical Cover
- Corporate benefits package
- Clear development plan that gives you transparency of what you need to do to progress and achieve your own aspirations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is hungry for success and looking to earn a high salary and develop a career with one of the UK’s leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up-to-date CV without delay closing date is 23/05/2022 firstname.lastname@example.org
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.