The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
Our client is a leader in their field of manufacturing and due to expansion within their offices, they are looking for a graduate in Business/IT.
- Charged with retaining and generating business growth you will develop a close relationship with your customer base
- Adopting a focused consultative approach and identifying opportunities as they arise.
- You will communicate with authority, confidence and understanding to a wide range of existing and potential clients.
- In collaborating with members of your team, you will steadily build business acumen. By promoting the company’s services, you will increase the ratio of converted leads.
- You will receive the necessary tools to excel in a varied, challenging and rewarding role, all you need to do is use them!
The candidate will initially start on a temporary contract but the role will become permanent for right candidate.
The shifts are days working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm.
The salary is £20,000