The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
Our client is a leader in their field of manufacturing and due to expansion within their offices, they are looking for a graduate in Business/IT.
- Charged with retaining and generating business growth you will develop a close relationship with your customer base
- Adopting a focused consultative approach and identifying opportunities as they arise.
- You will communicate with authority, confidence and understanding to a wide range of existing and potential clients.
- In collaborating with members of your team, you will steadily build business acumen. By promoting the company’s services, you will increase the ratio of converted leads.
- You will receive the necessary tools to excel in a varied, challenging and rewarding role, all you need to do is use them!
The candidate will initially start on a temporary contract but the role will become permanent for right candidate.
The shifts are days working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm.
The salary is £20,000