|Salary:||£50000 - £56000 per annum|
Assistant Buyer/ Buyer
An outstanding organisation , a 5 star homebuilder and a company on the cutting edge of high-quality Housebuilding are currently seeking an ambitious and motivated Assistant Buyer to join their growing team.
You will be part of a young, successful, and hungry team of buyers who are helping to shape the landscape of residential construction in Cambridgeshire and beyond.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated candidate who is looking to forge a career in the world of construction Buying.
Ideal requirements for the role will include:
- Practical knowledge of buying procedures.
- Ability to communicate with department colleagues proactively.
- A commitment to offer customers a best value service.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure.
In return we can offer:
- A well organised and resourced office facility with colleague support.
- Competitive Salary and benefits package.
- Structured training to develop skills.
- The opportunity to work within a busy productive department and to share in the rewards that success brings.
Why would you work for this Company?
- Large order book lined up for 2021/2022
- Close-knit team who are welcoming yet professional.
- Very low turn-over in staff
- Offer an excellent basic salary along with plenty of additional benefits
For more information, please contact James Hyland on 01223 375 629 or email me on James.Hyland@gap-construction.com