|Salary:||£22,000 - £27,000|
Our client based in Wrexham is looking to recruit a Buyer & Marketing Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for dealing with customers and suppliers directly.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm / Friday 8am-2pm
- £22k - £27k per annum dependant on experience
- Liaise with customers and suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Be involved in commercial matters relating to management of existing contracts and negotiation of prices.
- Dealing with cost analysis, business supply chains, raising quotations, system and process adherence.
- To contribute to the firms digital marketing strategy.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Identifying PR opportunities and content creation.
- Social Media Management.
- Completing general commercial administration.
- Previous experience of working within a purchasing/sales environment.
- Experience of working within Marketing is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.