|Salary:||£40,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Philip Delaloye|
C# Software Engineers - Luton
Gap Professional are looking for permanent C# Software Engineers for our client, a Global Engineering Services provider, for their co-located team based in Luton for their client, a global defence industry leader.
The C# Software Engineers will work within an integrated project team and be responsible for creating high quality and robust designs and code.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Use C# for embedded software development.
- Creating high quality and robust designs and code.
- Fully document and record own work products.
- Keep all work under configuration management.
- Providing plans and progress reports.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
- Ideally a 2:1, or better, in a relevant science-based honours degree e.g. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Electronic Engineering (BSc (Hon)/ BEng (Hon)/ MEng)
- Experience developing software in industry, or experience of a research and development organisation
- Programming in an object-oriented programming language. C# is mandatory.
- Confident in Object Oriented Design and UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- Familiarity with Model Driven Engineering
- Experience in some of: Rhapsody, MatLab/Simulink, DOORS, Dimensions similar tools is beneficial
- Preferred background in Automotive, Rail, Transportation, Aerospace or other domains that are tightly regulated and safety critical
UK citizenship is mandatory to be able to clear the background checks and obtain unrestricted SC clearance. Current valid SC clearance would be an advantage.
gap professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.