The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business
Our client based within the Wrexham area is looking for a cable components operative to join the team on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Responsibile for manufacturing components for the cable industry
- Following SOP's to produce high quality electrial components
- To follow manufacturing processes.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Communicate quality and productivity improvements.
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Quality focused
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude
The working hours are: 2/3 shift pattern including nights
The rate of pay: Up to £11.32 per hour
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.