The gap personnel group are acting as an employment business
We are recruiting on behalf of our client based on the Wrexham industrial estate for a cable maker to work on a permanent basis to start as soon as possible.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have previous experience working within a production environment
- Have worked shifts before or happy to do so
- Be flexible in order to work overtime as and when required
- Have a willingness to learn and have a good eye for quality
- Have a good record of attendance and health and safety
This role is permanent with a view to start as soon as possible.
Working hours: The role will be working 2-shifts (Mornings and afternoons)
Pay Rates: Grade 1 - £20,176 per annum progression to Grade 2 after initial training - £21,529 per annum with a shift allowance of £2,990 per annum
Location: Wrexham Industrial Estate
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.