The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The gap personnel group are acting as an employment business
We are recruiting on behalf of our client based on the Wrexham industrial estate for a cable makerd to work on a permanent basis to start as soon as possible.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have previous experience working within a production environment
- Have worked shifts before or happy to do so
- Be flexible in order to work overtime as and when required
- Have a willingness to learn and have a good eye for quality
- Have a good record of attendance and health and safety
Every 10 weeks, or 7 blocks on, there is an 18 day break and five 18 day breaks within the roster year
Full holiday entitlement (26 days + 8 Bank Holidays) including Christmas shutdown