Back to job search
|Salary:||£8.87 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Groom|
Our client on the outskirts of Chester is currently looking for a Canning Operative to join their team.
Duties to Include;
- Loading of raw materials at the start of the production cycle;
- Basic machine operation and maintenance;
- Handballing of finished products onto pallets;
- Packing of finished products into boxes;
- Operation of a hand pump truck to transport finished pallets into despatch areas.
- Will be able to work morning, afternoon and night shifts;
- Will be able to commit to an ongoing role;
- Will have previous food manufacturing experience;
- Will ideally have access to their own transport due to the location of the role;
- Monday-Friday - 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am - rotating shift pattern
- £8.87 per hour nights will be £10.37 per hour