|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for a Car Park Management Operative for our prestigious client based in Southampton on a permanent basis.
The role is varied, but most of your working day will be spent overseeing the collection and retrieval of abandoned trolleys, carts, and flatbeds, and ensure that they are quickly returned to customer pick-up points in a good clean condition.
The site is operational 7 days a week, so you must be able to be flexible to commit to both weekday and weekend shifts, at varying times between 11am – 10pm.
Annual salary is £19,448pa
- Ensuring optimal car park efficiency by ensuring the timely retrieval of trolleys and returning them to the customer pick up points.
- Onsite cleaning duties, including ensuring the trolleys are always in a clean and presentable condition and free of litter/paper.
- Handling customer queries, customer complaints, and providing good customer service; referring any issues to your direct line manager.
- Loading the trolley collection vehicle, drive it from the car park around to the front of the store, unload the vehicle, and put away the trollies.
Required skills/Ideal candidate:
- Valid UK or equivalent Driving License is essential
- Must be based in or around the Southampton area.
- Must be trustworthy, reliable, and punctual
- Must have excellent communication skills and able to work as part of a team
- This role involves weekend work, applicants must be available for weekend shifts
- This is a manual role and requires an element of physical fitness
Interviews are being held immediately for this role - to apply please send an up-to-date CV.