|Reference:||Care assistant - Scunthorpe|
We are looking to recruit temporary and permanent Care Assistants in the Hull and East Yorkshire areas including, Beverley, Bridlington and York along with North Lincolnshire. for full time and part time positions.
You will be required to assist with all aspects of personal care and support, such as personal hygiene, assistance with meals, activities, and social interaction. As well as ensuring all documentation and records are updated.
You will be caring with the ability to build relationships with residents and promote independence, dignity, and respect, whilst ensuring the highest standards of care are delivered. The role is ideal for both experienced Care Assistants.
Benefits of being a temporary Support Worker with gap healthcare:
- £200 Bonus when you have completed 600 hours if you join us between now and March 2022
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full time or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have previous experience working as a care assistant and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today!