Due to a very high volume of demand, we are constantly recruiting Healthcare Assistants(HCA) on a temporary / ad hoc basis to work in various private healthcare settings, supporting residents within residential and nursing homes in various locations throughout Hull and the surrounding area.
We are interested in speaking with applicants who meet the following criteria:
* Have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience in a healthcare or mental healthcare setting
* Possess a genuinely caring and compassionate approach to vulnerable people
* Are available for work immediately
* Can provide details for references covering their last two years employment/academic history, with at least one excellent reference from a healthcare provider
In return for the above, we are happy to offer the following excellent benefits:
1. Free Mandatory and refresher training courses
2. Competitive rates of pay
3. Flexible working hours to fit around your availability
4. Weekly payroll service, including PAYE and Ltd Company payment options
5. Free Uniform
6. Support from a dedicated and experienced team of Consultants
If you have experience in the care field and are looking for a new, varied and flexible role, that is both challenging and rewarding.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your