The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client for multiple Case Administrator.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm (1 day fixed 11am-8pm) Saturday 10am-2pm (1 in 4)
We are representing an expanding business who take pride in offering an unrivalled service to their clients and partners. They’ve grown by over 300% in the last five years through their unique partnerships with companies like ComparetheMarket, GoCompare and Money Supermarket. They are looking for a Case Managers to join their dynamic team. We’re looking for candidates with excellent communication and customer service skills along with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be processing client applications from initial interview through to issuing policy documents ensuring accuracy and efficiency throughout the process.
- Conduct telephone interviews with clients to run through life and health insurance applications
- Accurately submit the information gathered in real time on to the insurer’s online portal
- Run through post-sale compliance disclosures with the client over the telephone to ensure the client understands the main policy benefits and exclusions
- Prepare and send post sale documentation to the client
- Provide regular updates to the client during the application process
- Respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner
- Champion and drive a strong culture of compliance and regulatory principles
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
Strong administration skills and the ability to multi task is a must
Excellent Customer Service
Ability to motivate and inspire
Flexibility and adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure
First class sales, communication and interpersonal skills
In return, you will benefit from:
- £18,000 - £20,000
- Free onsite parking
- Free onsite gym
- Onsite tennis court and 5-a-side football pitch
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Wellbeing programme that includes; hot stone massages, reflexology sessions, medical mot testing, mindfulness training, dietician and nutritionist sessions.
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising with service
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- Regular paid social events
- Perk Box – High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
Closing date is 3rd May 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV