|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Location: Clevedon BS21
Job Role: Case Assembler
1 week: 06:00 – 14:00 Mon – Thurs & 06:00 – 12:30 Friday
2 week: 14:00 – 22:00 Mon – Thurs & 12:30 – 19:00 Friday
Hourly Salary: £12ph
Role Type: Temporary to permanent
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for 2x Case Assemblers.
Job Responsibilities as Case Assemblers:
- Use of Construction Drawing
- Manufacture of all types of cases without supervision.
- Any other skills if required after training eg: paint spraying, flyte cases, any new cases etc. to meet the needs of the business.
- On site working at customer premises.
- Complete all tasks within permitted time scale.
- Use of all materials in most economic way.
- Take control of on site projects as required.
- Checking of trainees work before despatch.
- Task Force Member if required.
- Work in other Departments or Units within the company under supervision to meet the needs of the business.
- Compliance with Health and Safety Regulations and Quality Manual.
- Knowledge of similar working environment
- Good communicator and team player
- Proven accuracy and efficiency in your work
- Consistently produce the highest standards of work
Additional Site Benefits:
- On site Car Park
- Long Term Opportunity
To apply for this Case Assembler please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or contact Aleksandra Dembek on email@example.com
Closing date of the application 20.06.2022