|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Our excellent client, with over 40 years of experience in perfecting charcoal and heating products, is looking to recruit Charcoal Packing Operatives in Stoke Ferry, Norfolk.
This is the right company if you are looking for progression and getting a permanent contract. 90% of our staff can confirm this.
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Working hours: 6.00am to 3.00pm (overtime hours available)
- Pay Rate: £10.20 /hour
As a Charcoal Packing Operative, your main duties will be to ensure that the products manufactured are picked to the correct quantities.
Other duties may include:
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Working with machineries
- Assisting with the loading/unloading of products
- Manually lifting bagged items that might vary from 5 to 20 kilo per sack
Experience required for Charcoal Packing Operative:
- No experience needed; training will be provided
- Can do attitude
- Use ‘Apply’ button and send across your details
- Call our office on 01603 76 76 17 for more information
- Text at to 075 57 954 806
Gap personnel is operating as the employment business .Gap personnel group is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job