|Salary:||£42500.00 - £47500.00 per annum|
Chemical Process Engineer
£42,500 - £47,500
Gap Technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Process Engineer to work at their facility based near Widnes
· Process design for new plant and process modifications; including equipment specification, HAZOP studies, control philosophy and notification to EA.
· The management of all capital project activities including cost estimation / control, generation of capital expenditure requests, project planning, selection & control of contractors and plant commissioning.
· Process troubleshooting and performance monitoring; leadership of investigatory work and reporting to competent authority.
· Active participation in the site process improvement programme, in conjunction with personnel from other departments.
· Active participation in the site management system, including completion of corrective & preventive actions, generation of operating procedures and training of operators.
· Any other work assigned by the Engineering Manager or his designate.
- The jobholder must have a degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years' process engineering experience in the chemical industry
- Experience in an operating company, especially COMAH regulated
- Experience in process design for different unit operations
- Experience in project management processes
- Good knowledge of process safety in practice
- Participation in a behavioural safety system
- Understanding and exposure to P&L Issues
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/12/2021
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Chemical Process Operator
Up to £10.88 per hour
- Design Engineer
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Maintenance Engineer
Up to £31 per hour
- IT Engineer
Up to £30000.00 per annum
- Graduate Design Engineer
Up to £24000.00 per annum