|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Madalina Milea|
Gap personnel as an employment business are recruiting for Chicken Catchers on a temporary to permanent basis for a company based near Norwich (Norfolk)
Chicken Catchers / Full-time/ £9.50ph / Paid as soon as you leave home / Transport Provided from Norwich
As a Chicken Catcher, your main duties will be to prepare and fill module drawers whilst complying with animal welfare and hygiene regulations.
Your main duties will be:
- Preparing module drawers for the receipt of birds
-Ensuring high standards of hygiene at all times
-Assisting with the selection and catching of birds
-Restraining birds in compliance with welfare rules
-Ensuring that birds are loaded properly into module drawers
-Accurate record keeping
You will also be required to undertake any other related duties such as maintain a clean and tidy work area.
What's in it for you?
• Training and support
• Free transport provided
• Guaranteed hours
• Paid for all time spent away from home (including traveling)
Details about the role:
Number of vacancies available:
• 2 X Chicken Catchers
• Previous experience in working with animals is advantageous, however full training will be provided.
• 40+ hours a week
• Basic pay: £9.50 per hour
To apply for this role, please:
• Submit your CV via apply now button
• Email - email@example.com
• Call 01603 767 617
• Text / WhatsApp - 07557954806