Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, are you looking for a new opportunity within Health and Social care industry or looking to start your career? We are looking for Children’s Night Support Workers.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Meldreth, Cambridge/Hertfordshire, near Royston
Hours of work: 4 week rota pattern of 14 day shifts (8.45pm to 8.15am) – Ave 39hrs per week.
Salary: £20,475 – £22,400 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Multiple vacancies – where possible we will also consider flexible shift patterns to suit you – No experience Necessary
- Providing exceptional high levels of care for children and young adults
- Assisting with getting them ready for bed which will include washing and changing
- Encourage a healthy sleeping pattern where possible
- Checking on the children and young adults at regular intervals throughout the night and dealing with difficulties
- Ensuring that medical needs are met at all times
- Ensuring that the environment is safe, supportive, calm and happy
- Willingness to learn and to go the extra mile
- Ability to guide and encourage supportive independence when possible
- Exceptional communication skills and patience
- Resilient with a robust and positive nature
- Ability to be creative in meeting the needs of the young adults or children’s needs
- Ability to work on a rota pattern which will include working every other weekend
You will have a chance to work with a supportive team whose common goal is to empower and support wherever is required.
- Full training and continued support
- Opportunity to study the Level 3 diploma in HSC which will be funded by us!
- Part time hours available if required
- Accommodation if required (subject to availability)
- 30 days’ holiday including bank holidays
- Life assurance and pension
- Perk box
- Free parking
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Closing date is 27th of February 2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future