gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for warehouse pick packers to work in a chilled environment after the New Year on the outskirts of Bristol / Portbury.
As a warehouse operative you will be responsible for:
- Picking and packing product
- Scanning picked product accurately
- Using powered pallet trucks (PPT) and other equipment to move stock around the warehouse- full training provided
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work in chilled environment
Please be aware that this is a fast-paced working environment with a high proportion of the role involving manual handling.
2 shift patterns available- booked daily;
Shift 1 - AM - 08:00-16:30
Shift 2 - PM - 14:00-22:30
Hourly rate - £8.72 per hour
Please be aware that this client operates 24/7 so weekend shifts are also available
To apply for this Warehouse Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Bristol on email@example.com / Office Call - 0117 911 7111
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.