gap personnel Bristol (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for warehouse pick packers in a chilled environment for an ongoing work on the outskirts of Bristol / Portbury.
As a warehouse operative you will be responsible for:
- Picking and packing product
- Scanning picked product accurately
- Using powered pallet trucks (PPT) and other equipment to move stock around the warehouse- full training provided
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work in chilled environment
Please be aware that this is a fast-paced working environment with a high proportion of the role involving manual handling.
2 shift patterns available- booked daily;
Shift 1 - AM - 08:00-16:30
Shift 2 - PM - 14:00-22:30
Hourly rate - £8.72 per hour
Please be aware that this client operates 7 days a week.
To apply for this Warehouse Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Bristol on email@example.com / Office Call - 0117 911 7111
gap personnel is operating as the employment business