CHILLED WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES / PORTBURY / NEW STARTER WEEKLY INDUCTIONS
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for warehouse pick packers in a chilled environment for an ongoing work based in Portbury, Bristol with inductions taking place every Wednesday.
As a warehouse operative you will be responsible for:
- Picking and packing product
- Scanning picked product accurately
- Using powered pallet trucks (PPT) and other equipment to move stock around the warehouse- full training provided
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work in chilled environment
Please be aware that this is a fast-paced working environment with a high proportion of the role involving manual handling.
You will have the choice 2 shift patterns available:
- Shift 1 - AM - 08:00-16:30
- Shift 2 - PM - 14:00-22:30
Hourly rate - £8.72 per hour with a Christmas Bonus based around compulsory working days – increasing the hourly pay rate to £10.72 per hour
To apply for this Warehouse Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Bristol on email@example.com / Office Call - 0117 911 7111
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.