|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Clean Room Operative
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast paced and fast-growing clean room in Mountain Ash. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good team working skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. Who will be able to follow instructions effectively and work on your own initiative with good communication skills.
If you have the drive and ambition to succeed, our client needs you!
Location: Mountain Ash
Shift pattern Available: Shift pattern covers 7 days. Candidates must be fully flexible.
- Completing and signing controlled documents as required by the batch manufacturing records
- Producing or packing clean room products
- Working in a fast-paced health care warehouse
- Ensuring that work areas and tools are clean and tidy before and after each assembly operation
- Worked in a clean room before
- Assembled small products following a process
- Used automated and manual tools
- Tested products with testing devices
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Able to record data / commuter literate
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job. Closing date for the application is the 18th of February 2020