Our client, who are an established, leading manufacturing company based in Basildon are recruiting for a cleaner/housekeeper, on a permanent basis.
If you pride yourself on exceptional standards of housekeeping this role could be for you!
Hours: 30 hours (Flexible on start time)
Your role as cleaner will be to assist with the cleaning of workshop, offices, and restroom areas.
- To clean offices, workshop, communal areas, and restrooms to a high standard.
- To work effectively on your own and as part of a team.
- To undertake controls of cleaning materials, and to ensure that materials that are not in use are stored correctly.
- Maintain storage area in a clean and tidy condition.
- To follow the procedure when dealing with the disposal of waste.
- Actively participate in H&S hazard spotting, reporting and/or rectification
Warehouse cleaning experience would be desirable, However the successful person would undertake training that are both statutory and mandatory, and any other training that may be required.
To apply for this Cleaner position please click 'apply now' button to submit your cv or contact Marisa Twine to discuss this role on 01702 987900
gap personal is operating as the employment business.