|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit several Product Cleaners for our well-established manufacturing client based in Burnley.
Contract: Temporary to permanent after 12 weeks
Factory Location: Burnley
Salary: £9.00 p/h plus shift allowance
Shifts Available: 6 am – 2 pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am
This role requires you to be very diligent in your approach to work, you must have excellent attention to detail and a very steady hand. You will be standing for long periods of time, working to standard operating procedure and adhering to health and safety policy
You will be required to handle very expensive and fragile products and would be expected to cleaning excess of glue from the product once it has been assembled, along with degreasing, removal of sticky tape etc
Some lifting will be required.
The successful candidates:
- Must be able to communicate in English (verbal and writing / reading)
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Must be good with manual work and must be able to work to standard operating procedures in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good attendance and good time keeping
- Must be reliable and must be able to work in a team and on their own using their initiative.
Please call 01254915000 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting CLEANER if you are interested!
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.