Are you an established leader who strives for excellence in all aspects of your working life? If so then look no further! A great and exciting opportunity has just come available for a Clinical Lead, providing clinical support and guidance for your team and service users in nursing and residential homes located in Skegness.
My client is well established and has achieved awards for their level of care and is looking for a Clinical Lead to join their management team to further improve and maintain the high standards that are embedded throughout their values and service delivery.
• Salary - up to £37800
• Hours - 40 hours per week flexible
• Area - Skegness
Responsibilities - Clinical Lead
• Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual residents.
• Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy and respect.
• Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical, technical knowledge and skills.
• Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the residents.
• Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns within the services.
• Demonstrate commitment to improving care.
• Maintenance of professional, cost-effective department service including financial management.
• To work clinical as required.
• Achievement of labour management target, nursing costs KPI and weekly completion of staff utilisation.
• To ensure the provision of individualised patient care.
• To promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
• Consultants, patients and relatives need to be dealt with sensitively and effectively.
• To ensure within the clinical areas that staff identify, plan, implement and evaluate the care/service.
Skills required - Clinical lead
• RGN with active UK PIN
• Candidates must have post Registration experience, experience of management & good clinical skills.
• Clinical skills qualification or evidence of equivalent experience
• Be an excellent communicator and leader
• Have experience at a similar level
For further details please contact the Hull office on 01482 757900
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your