|Contact Name:||Beth Machin|
Early finish Friday! & MON-FRI no rush hour traffic finishing at 4:30! Warehouse operatives in Sheffield S26! Working with a well establish supplier of building products who have devoted 45 years to the industry.
We are currently looking for an experienced CNC Miller to join our friendly team on a full time permanent basis. CNC milling, setting and operating, programming an advantage.
· Experience of CNC Setting and Operating
· Organised with ability to prioritise work and manage time well
· Work independently within a team
· High standard of quality of own work
· Good verbal and written communication
· Willingness to learn
· Able to understand and read drawings
Expected start date: Immediately
· On-site parking
· 2pm finish on Fridays
· Weekly pay
· 40 Hr/wk
· Overtime (when available)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10-12 per hour
- Monday to Friday
How to apply?
Apply on here or email your CV, full name and contact number to email@example.com