|Salary:||£30 - £40 per hour|
CNC Machine Tool Engineer
£30-£40 Per Hour Ltd
Deeside / Chester / Wrexham / Ellesmere Port
Long term contract
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Machine Tool Engineer to work at their facility based near Chester.
- Undertake machine health check activity on specified equipment following standard procedures.
- Determine machine condition & accurately record data on documents provided.
- Support with technical information, spare part identification & planning of refurbishment activities.
- Identify & assist the continuous improvement of the machine health check process.
- Update or generate work standard documents as required.
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies at all times.
- Undertake risk assessment and ensure correct paperwork & equipment is available before commencing work.
- Ensure lock off systems are in place and used correctly.
- Report any near misses/accidents to maintenance group leader.
- Support maintenance department activities as required
- Engineering qualification in a relevant mechanical, electrical or mechatronic field.
- Experience in servicing, assembling or refurbishing CNC machine tools.
- Conversant in a variety of CNC control systems and machine types.
- Conversant with machine tool inspection
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Able to work under own initiative and take ownership of problems.
- Able to build relationships and work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong communicator, able to adapt style depending on audience and situation.
- Ability to provide clear & concise written documentation.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 17/07/2020
'Weekend (Days only)' 'Continental Days Only (4days/4off)'
- Machine Feeder/Packer Operator
£8.73 per hour
- Maintenance Engineer
£46000 - £47000 per annum
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £38000.00 per annum
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £43000 per annum
- Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Up to £36000.00 per annum