|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for CNC Operators to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Pontypool.
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience in CNC operating and manufacturing.
Shifts: Monday-Friday 3 Cycle rotation (mornings, afternoons & nights)
Salary: £13.25 - £14.16 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
- Needs to have a good working knowledge of a CNC metal machine cutting and be confident in your ability to operate them efficiently and accurately.
- Inspect and ensure the manufactured components are to drawing and of an acceptable standard.
- Set controls and regulated speed, feed, coolant flow and angle of cut.
- Identified machine malfunctions and resolved them.
- Verified machines settings and programmed control data for accuracy.
- Have experience of sheet metals and have worked to the highest level of quality.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be computer literate.
- Be able to read technical drawings.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Hands on approach.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Awareness of Health and Safety.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 5th February 2022.